At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Consultant - Product Supply (m/f/d)
Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC) is one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting. Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. S&BC is structured along the value chain with our functional areas Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales and Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation.
Are you interested in joining us a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) in Product Supply? Our Product Supply team specializes in the optimization of the entire value chain – from designing our supplier relationships to developing the industry strategy and manufacturing footprint design to improving customer-oriented sales processes with a strong focus on digitalization.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as a member of a consulting project team on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop proposals to maximize value for Bayer in collaboration with the client and based on solid analysis
- Development of change proposals together with the customer on the basis of well-founded analyses through workshops, interviews and desktop research
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Manage subprojects together with client teams
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network within the Bayer Group
- Support internal Business Consulting activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduated with distinction from university (master) in natural science, engineering, economics, psychology or related field
- Profound experience in management consulting and corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
- International experience (study or internship abroad) and intercultural approach
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Ability to drive implementation paired with empathic communication
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required (taking pandemic status into account)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or further languages are of advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Better Purpose
- Exciting projects with a focus on life sciences and topics that matter
- Better Growth
- Fast learnings through topic diversity, trainings, feedback, and early responsibility
- Dream career perspectives through a lasting network and build-up of specific knowledge
- Better Life
- An environment of excellence but also trust and fun, where diverse perspectives and individuals are valued
- A career and life by keeping both in balance
If we sparked your interest and you want to be part of shaping the future, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us.
Even if your experience may not fulfill all requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 732121