At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Clinical Pharmacology Lead Oncology (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Senior CPL (Clinical Pharmacology Lead) represents Clinical Pharmacology in global project teams and related clinical teams
- Setting-up and implementing the clinical pharmacology strategy and presenting it to decision-making committees within the company
Ensuring adequate consideration of all aspects of the pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) relationship and model-based development approaches of development compounds
- Being responsible for coordination of all CP activities related to preparation and submission of dossiers (NDA) and a state-of-the-art
- Providing pharmacokinetic and/or clinical pharmacological advice and expertise to independently design, plan, execute and evaluate appointed clinical pharmacological as well as clinical studies in close collaboration with study teams
- Inspecting, evaluating and reporting new results within the context of development projects
- Drawing consequences from new results/critical processes, adapting the project plan by implementing appropriate measures to avert risks within the context of the drug development project
- Participating in specialist conferences, seminars/relevant educational events and taking into account the state of scientific knowledge and publications, local and international authority guidelines / requirements and in-house regulations (e.g. SOPs)
- Being responsible for content and timely provision of clinical pharmacological documents such as IB, IMPD, study protocols, PSUR reports, study reports, IND documents as well as publications
- Providing pharmacokinetic and clinical pharmacology expertise in due diligences of potential in-licensing projects
- Networking with in-house and external experts as well as key opinion leaders, academic institutions and contract research organizations
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with in-house and external project partners
WHO YOU ARE
- Pharmacist, PharmD, MD, DVM or natural scientist with doctoral degree
- Significant, long-term experience in pharmacokinetics and in clinical pharmacology
- Experience in drug development, clinical pharmacology with experience in pharmacokinetic and biopharmaceutical principles and methodologies being advantageous
- Efficient analytical thinking and working methods, awareness of responsibility
- Experienced in working as part of a team and in directing teams
- Capable of working independently and on own initiative
- Advanced communication and organizational skills
- Interest in interdisciplinary work
- Ability to handle conflict, highly resilient
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, command of a second major language is an asset
Please note: This position can be filled in Berlin, Basel or Reading.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.
Standort: Deutschland : Berlin : Berlin