At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Find opportunities that strengthen the team's understanding of agile values, principles, and the Scrum framework
- Promote consistent agile best practices across all teams
- Verify that commitments, pace, and quality are on track
- Manage Jira or other work management tool for the team and use in scrum meetings
- Empower teams to build, grow, and sustain incremental value creation
- Demonstrate ways for the team to get the most out of self-organization
- Foster a continuous learning environment that helps teams review and adapt
- Function as an unbiased, neutral Process Owner (m/f/d) to drive results
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (Bachelor or comparable) in business administration or comparable with knowledge and skills acquired on the job
- Initial work experience, preferably in a marketing and/or commercial operating environment, and initial proven Scrum Master experience required
- Moderation experience at team level
- Certified Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Understanding of and passion for various agile frameworks and practices
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
The position is limited to 2 years.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 445709
Functional Area: Marketing