Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regulatory Toxicology Expert (m/w/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Regulatory Toxicology Expert guidance to (self-)classification for plant protection active substances and products
- Advance methods for hazard characterizations and risk assessments in line with highly developed regulatory frameworks
- Develop guidance for endpoint selection, making best use of all available data
- Advocate for cross regional consistency in hazard and science-based risk assessment in close cooperation with regulatory and stewardship experts
- Collaborate across expert functions, regulatory affairs and asset managers to make best use of collective expertise and gain trust of the internal organization
- Active role in industry expert groups
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (at least MSc or equivalent, PhD preferred) in toxicology, veterinary medicine, biology, chemistry (or related science)
- Several years of regulatory toxicological experience in the area of agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals or related industries
- Familiar with international classification and labelling systems (CLP, GHS)
- Ability to drive decisions in ambiguous setting, to establish future industry standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interact across different geographies
- Ability to work effectively in a multifunctional environment and a virtual setting
- Willingness for continuous personal development and determination to drive success
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 156131
Functional Area: Biochemical R&D