Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
R&D Information Scientist - Patent Retrieval (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Search scientific information in patent, literature and competitor databases for research and development projects and processes
- Provision of professional analyses with a focus on biomedical and pharmaceutical content
- Independent development of specific research and analysis processes using state-of-the-art automation, text mining and visualization technologies
- Evaluate new sources and technologies for innovative information collection and processing
- Close cross-functional collaboration with patent attorneys, project managers and management in research and development
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in biomedical sciences (PhD) or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of professional research and information analysis, in particular biomedical patents
- Knowledge of technologies for data analysis and visualization of complex data (e.g. rest APIs, XML, JSON, Lucene, KNIME, Tableau) is desirable
- Very good technical understanding and a quick grasp of things
- Innovative thinking and acting as well as a high degree of reliability and integrity
- Creativity and the ability to assert oneself, to break new ground as well
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 45621
Functional Area: Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics
Entry Level : Professional