At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Radiomics Lead (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for directing the global oncology Radiomics approach across portfolio by providing expertise and leadership both professionally and
scientifically to the group of precision medicine strategists
- Work to understand the unique challenges of implementing Radiomics into clinical development programs and influence these decisions in
translational and precision medicine programs
- Ensure that all global precision medicine strategies investigating use of Radiomics are meeting various HA requirements, taking in account local
requirements (e.g. CHGRAO)
- Maintain a deep awareness and understanding of clinical biomarker and translational medicine and development programs across oncology
- Lead development of automated image analysis including artificial intelligence-based diagnosis and staining interpretation through internal and
- Ensure a cutting-edge global precision medicine portfolio by steering strategic partnerships with technology providers and key opinion leaders
- Deliver input to precision medicine programs, due diligence, health authority, policy or legally sensitive interactions as required and represent oncology
precision medicine in internal as well as in external meetings including health authority meeting if needed
- Ensure alignment and work collaboratively with all key stakeholders within the SBU, Digital & Computer Sciences, clinical development, regulatory
and commercial activities as well as represent the digital solutions OPM interests in global strategic initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Medical doctor (MD) or PhD or MD/PhD in radiology/pathophysiology with long-term professional experience in the field of precision medicine
- Understanding of scientific, commercial, regulatory, ethical and legal aspects in the field
- Strong network in the academic and clinical community of oncology and radiology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable to represent area of responsibility in complex environment
- Able to set and communicate a strategic vision
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position can be located in Berlin (Germany), Switzerland or US.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 453865