At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Projectmanager API Production (m/f/d)
The Bergkamen Supply Center is Bayer AG's largest site for the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. Almost 1,600 employees manufacture steroid hormones, contrast media and intermediates here in the highest purity.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and execution of local and cross-functional projects (transfer of new molecules, establishment of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, optimisation of production processes, strategic projects) at the Bergkamen or Berlin site
- Establishment and management of project teams and allocation of tasks
- Coordination and alignment with plant managers, plant staff, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Science and Technology, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development, stakeholders and external companies according to project requirements
- Management, coordination and reporting of project activities, timelines, content, quality and compliance according to project priorities as well as management of the project budget
- Execution of project tasks and communication of project activities and results
- Preparation of project documentation and reporting and continuous improvement of the project methodology
- Definition and tracking of success metrics
- Reporting of KPIs and relevant data
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree (master/diploma) in chemistry or equivalent engineering degree with professional experience, PhD preferred
- Extensive experience in project management in a chemical production environment
- Practical experience with and knowledge of different project management approaches
- Proven experience with and interest in lateral leadership positions
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player (m/f/d) in an environment consisting of several internal and external partners and have the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and networks
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to the constraints of the project and to act calmly in stressful situations
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 488541
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing