Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Project Manager - Customer Powerhouse (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Welcome to the exciting world of Customer Powerhouse (CPH) and our ambition to accelerate digital transformation in commercial! We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our Customer Powerhouse Program on a 24 months engagement. Are you thrilled to become part of such transformational journey, then you should continue reading as this job is just right for you. Not only will you join an inclusive, diverse, multinational, multi-facetted team throughout this transformation, but set also foundations for the future digital and commercial innovation of our pharma division.
In this role the candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure delivery of project operations related to one or more of the following workstreams: "Program Management", "Community & Learning Management", "Communications" and/or "Content Strategy" to support the Customer Powerhouse - the global digital transformation of all commercial operations
- Run Scrum Master for workstream(s) in the Customer Powerhouse project including all Agile operations (sprint planning / review / retrospectives)
- Define, develop and improve the usage of Jira / Big Picture for the entire Customer Powerhouse program
- Ensure smooth alignment between all other workstreams in Customer Powerhouse and key stakeholders in markets and brand teams
- Drivie overarching project risk analysis and two year development roadmap and be responsible for driving mitigation measures to ensure project delivery milestones are met
- Derive and develop overarching project management standards and processes to ensure continuous improvement in the agile sprint methodology, confluence knowledge management, country requirements capturing, epic and sprint prioritization, delivery performance and communications, budgeting and tracking processes
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in a business disciple or comparable with project management / Agile qualification
- Several years of experience as a project or program owner, leading large, cross functional teams building sophisticated technology solutions; data science or software industry experience is a plus
- Experience of operating in enterprise level agile models and strong knowledge of agile operating processes
- Proven track record of professional success in programmanagement
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results and solving challenging problems, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends
- Passion for teamwork
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
This is fixed-term contract for 24 months.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 412183
Functional Area: Marketing