Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Project Manager / Scrum Master Cardio Vascular (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Look for ways to strengthen team’s understanding of Agile values, principles and Scrum framework as well as support the brand and commercial teams in becoming a collaboratively accountable team of excellence
- Drive consistent, best agile practices across teams, bring transparency and be the health monitor of the collective team - checking that commitments, pace and quality are on track
- Support the product owner in effectively managing the product and dealing with stakeholders
- Teach, train and support the team in the use of Jira or any other project management tool for the team and utilize it in the Scrum meetings
- Empower teams in building, growing and sustaining incremental value delivery and guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect and adapt
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Acts as an unbiased, neutral process holder while guiding the group to achieve outcomes
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (bachelor or equivalent) in business administration or similar skills and capabilities developed on the job
- First business experience, preferably in a marketing and/or commercial operations environment
- Initial demonstrated scrum master experience required and experienced with facilitation skills (on team level)
- Certified Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Understanding of various agile frameworks and practices
- Good communication and relationship development skills
- Passion for learning new and evolving agile techniques and methods
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 399641
Functional Area: Market Access