At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Project Management Office for Supply Chain Transformation DE/AT (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finalize the transformation key milestones till end of 2023 in alignment with overall transformation in Germany and Austria
- Create and maintain project structures for Supply Chain Management
- Manage SCM landscape transformation including TMS rollout, Network optimization & implementation; EDI warehouse and customer connections
- Prepare regular steering team meetings (EMEA and local Steering Committee)
- Host weekly project core-team meetings and onboard new project members
- Create stakeholder alignment communication
- Support country-cluster implementations and support preparation of report-outs (e.g. As-Is, To-Be)
- Assist in planning of implementation activities
- Organize regular risk and change assessment and support ad-hoc requests from German Steering Committee/ Project Team
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor of Arts or Master of Arts
- Several years of operational experience in Customer Services, Supply Chain or Commercial, Project Management
- Profound knowledge in project management and data analysis in Bayer system landscape
- Competencies as customer focus, strategic mindset, results orientation, collaboration, agility, conflict management, influencing are essential
- Be an outstanding communicator, organizer, influencer
- Relationship management skills are crucial
- Proficiency in English is a must, German is highly beneficial
The position is limited to 24 months.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 693381