Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Product Support Biologics Fruits, Vegetables and Cereals (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support developing the technical strategy to capture full potential of commercial products as part of tailored solutions in the fast-growing biologics market
- Design and coordinate all scientific experiments conducted in laboratory and greenhouse by Bayer R&D teams in Biologics and other functions or 3rd parties to support the value proposition and to increase the value of our products
- Lead cross-functional (biochemistry, biology, marketing, asset management) project teams to drive value proposition and solve technical product issues
- Align, dispatch, document and track all product-related inquiries coming from countries, regions or growers, take necessary decisions and be accountable to find solutions and provide feedback
- Provide biological expertise at global, regional and country level to support launch and life cycle management initiatives for prioritized solutions
- Create meaningful intellectual property (IP) to protect innovations and defend in front of competition
- Interact with internal & external customers (e.g. scientists, advisors) by sharing product-related research knowledge in customer and/or scientific events
WHO YOU ARE
- Scientific background and knowledge in plant pathology, plant physiology, agronomy and / or crop protection (PhD in agronomy, Biology, or related sciences)
- First Experience in the crop protection industry in R&D of crop protection solutions
- Good understanding of modern cropping systems & farmers’ needs
- Ability to design and oversee laboratory and greenhouse experiments, incl. development and/or implementation of most advanced technologies
- Effective team leadership & managerial skills, including excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and openness to liaise and interact with different disciplines in various countries and with external cooperation partners
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills in English, ability to translate complex scientific results in simple & clear messages
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis and experimental design principles
- Ability to solve problems and structure complex tasks, inspire colleagues, challenge the status quo and embrace change
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 397103
Functional Area: Biological R&D