At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Product Manager Service & Workflow Management (m/f/d) - in full- or part-time
Be part of Bayer’s exciting digital transformation journey by joining our global and diverse team. We are portfolio managers, product owners, solution engineers and realization managers that are looking for someone who is as enthusiastic as we are about the transformational opportunities that technologies offer us. If you are passionate about delivering results and value, then help us building our intelligent automation platform (combining everything from NLP to RPA) to automate the processes of our backbone functions. You will find a welcoming and collaborative work environment, a strong talent development and a high degree of freedom.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible Product Manager (m/f/d) for the Service & Workflow Solution (ServiceNow) for Bayer's Enabling Functions
- You establish and lead the Service & Workflow CoE for Enabling Functions
- Deliver transformational value/efficiencies through providing a synergetic, well-designed platform in collaboration with Bayer’s general platform owner
- You understand Bayer's Enabling Functions' priorities and demands and facilitates an aligned backlog
- You drive the design of user- / employee-centric solutions that create a positive experience
- Drive change management and mindset change within the organization, create awareness and achieve stakeholder buy-in for the platform
- You ensure value creation through communities, e. g. creating and aligning standards out of best practices for reusable assets
- You establish and drive enhancement of the governance model
WHO YOU ARE
- Master or equivalent degree, preferably with focus on IT, business or a related field or comparable long-term work experience
- You have experience as Product Owner/Manager (m/f/d) in a complex business environment as well as in actively managing and developing communities
- You are an experienced agile practitioner
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in IT architecture, demand/requirements and implementation management, especially extensive experience with the ServiceNow platform
- You have the ability to convey complex messages in a simple and digestible way
- You have strong stakeholder and change management skills
- Moreover, you have strong influence and facilitation skills, experience in interfacing with executives, both functional and technical stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
The job profile Product Manager Service & Workflow Management (m/f/d) is advertised for Leverkusen and Berlin. This position can be filled both full-time and part-time (min. 80%).
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Leverkusen, Berlin
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 515026