At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Process Technologist with focus on product life cycle (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management, preparation, execution and evaluation of tests to optimize existing products and production processes with regard to quality and economic efficiency
- Supporting the production areas in root cause analysis and elimination of production issues
- Planning, supervision and management of process validation, support in qualifications
- Evaluation and testing of new pharmaceutical technologies and introduction of these at the site, in particular PAT applications
- Participation in cross-site optimization and standardization projects
- Support in CPV as well as root cause analyses in case of statistical anomalies and definition of measures in the area of responsibility
- Development of specifications and master documents as well as collaboration in the preparation of technical registration documents
- Training of pharmacy trainees according to §4 AAppO
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed university degree in pharmacy and license to practice as a pharmacist (m/f/d) or pharmaceutical engineer (m/f/d); Phd would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical technology for solid dosage forms and plant-relevant manufacturing and packaging technologies; knowledge of process engineering an advantage
- Sound knowledge of cGMP regulations and good knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. ICH)
- Expertise in process analysis and troubleshooting
- Initial experience in project management
- Personal initiative, structured approach, high level of commitment and creativity
- Very good cooperation and teamwork skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, Spanish or French an advantage
The job is initially limited in time, with the possibility to extend the contract to a permanent employment.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 338561
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology