Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Process Manager - SAP PM (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the design, build, implementation and optimization of standardized EAM (FAM) processes and solutions, for site operations worldwide as well as develop user requirements based on business requirements
- Support the development of EAM system training's, and effectively collaborate with key users to establish the required qualifications across the sites and relevant roles
- Apply up to date industry leading knowledge and best practices to drive state of the art, cost and operations optimized solutions into the business
- Ensure robust compliance through GDP (Good Document Practice) according to Bayer’s internal procedures and GSOP's as well as manage and control the change management of the processes
- Coordinate external partners and internal enabling functions to ensure tasks are delivered on time, on budget and with the right quality
- Coordinate process specific/key user working communities to develop ideas, transfer knowledge and continuously improve the global processes
- Monitor the performance of live sites for compliant and correct use of EAM systems and applications
- Support internal and external site audits for EAM
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in computer science, business information systems or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge and working experience in the field of applied SAP maintenance processes and associated applications
- Experience in developing and deploying ERP/EAM solutions
- Ability to drive a culture of change and act as a change agent (m/f/d)
- Ability to build strong partnerships, form collaborative relations with key stakeholders and develop effective global working communities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to positively interact and influence stakeholders on all levels
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity with ease, whilst demonstrating excellent planning and execution skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 369045
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology