At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Process Expert Biotechnology (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop conceptual design studies for biopharmaceutical production processes either in a new or an existing facility
- Set up overall production concepts for bioprocesses that are currently not established at Bayer
- Model the production processes and carry out capacity analyses
- Develop modular and integrated equipment platforms for the next generation production technology
- Develop implementation strategies for innovative technologies
- Lead cross functional teams in (international) technology implementation projects and act as process lead in investment projects
- Contribute to business cases, benchmarking and due diligences for new bioproduction technologies
- Translate business needs into project scopes
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (diploma/M.Sc.) and potentially PhD degree in biotechnology, bioprocess engineering or in a related field combined with a long-term working experience in the field of biotechnology
- Deep knowledge of different biopharmaceutical processes and their unit operations as well as how these are implemented as production technology
- Be familiar with cGMP rules and regulatory agencies requirements (FDA, EMA, etc.)
- Extensive technical understanding of the equipment used in biopharmaceutical production processes including general knowledge about automation and process control
- General knowledge about design of pharmaceutical production facilities including building layout, cleanroom classification, personnel- and material flows
- Experience in leading and coordinating biotech development or production with cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration, partnering and networking skills as well as strong communication skills and the ability to build on diversity and inclusion
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 503601