Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
(Process) Engineer - HVAC Systems (m/f/d)
In a plant for aseptically manufactured pharma products GMP-compliant air conditioning has high significance. To further develop the technical systems and to head the team we are looking for a committed person (m/f/d) with good expertise in this subject matter.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the HVAC team and make sure that technical availability of all air handling units is close to 100%
- Ensure that all maintenance work is properly done according to cGMP and HSE requirements and coordinated with production plants and quality assurance, including regular maintenance, repairs, changes and optimization measures
- Cost consciousness and compliance with financial budgets
- Optimization and expansion of air handling units to cope with predicted strong increase of demand while production needs to go on
- Participation in cross-site and cross-functional teams to foster and expand (technical) know-how in the area of clean media
WHO YOU ARE
- Master degree in engineering incl. several years of professional experience
- Practical experience in GMP compliant maintenance of technical systems in a pharmaceutical environment
- Leadership experience and readiness to take part in on-call duty service
- Experience in the operation of air handling units, building automation and monitoring systems
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical production processes in particular for aseptic technologies
- High level of responsibility, reliability, team orientation as well as good comprehension skills
- Excellent German and good English language skills, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 37127
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology