Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
PR Manager (temporary contract)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Active participation in the development, planning and implementation of PR strategy for CS, prognosis of potential influence/benefits/threats of planned actions on the company’s image.
- Plan and implement corporate communications campaigns, build PR tactics for CS, including product communications
- Develop and implement internal communications activities for CS
- Map, build and foster media and opinion leaders’ relations
- Support in crisis communications
- Determine PR needs of CS and coordinate the activities: manage PR opportunities, initiate and answer enquiries from media, develop and produce high-quality media materials, produce and implement media events, analyze media coverage, arrange media monitoring
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with the departments throughout the company on content approvals and timing
- Media: assures a frequent proactive and reactive relation with journalists (business and financial press, trade press, local press, general press, radio, TV, online publications, etc) to support understanding of CS business strategies and objectives to establish both business areas as innovative and open. Therefore, a high degree of specialist know-how is needed. Pushes positive communications and ensures professional communications of critical issues.
- Customers & potential customers: delivers strong messages, news, innovations, and product benefits through the media, Internet, the trade shows, events, fairs and partner cooperation networks. Plans and executes efficient events to reach target group face-to-face or through media. Contacts the media on a daily basis to establish a positive image of CS by providing professional content.
- Agencies / Freelancers: manages various providers efficiently and cost-effectively. Associations: Participates in local and international communications-related meetings of relevant associations.
- Business Units: implements different action plans for Advertising and Events based on marketing goals. Supports the marketing goals with active communication trough complex marketing communications mix defends CS products that receive public criticism.
- Employees: assures effective communications to support understanding of CS business strategies and goals.
- College/University education with focus on media relations, politics, strategy, psychology
- 2-3 years experience in internal and/or external communications/PR
- Ability to motivate other people and get «buy in» for initiatives
- International exposure
- Proven track record of communication delivery. Distinctive strategic and conceptual capabilities combined with creative thinking, political and cultural sensitivity, management and diplomatic skills to adjust communication strategies to permanent internal and external change
- Excellent communicator in written, oral, presentation and visual forms
- Quick grasp of complex issues, ability to express in simple terms
- Ability to adjust to changing environment
- Integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm. A «Can do» attitude
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 111