Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Plant PCT Engineer electric/instrumentation (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility for the smooth operation of the electric/instrumentation (E/I) in your plant
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations as well as company policies
- Full responsibility for the planning and implementation of all E/I maintenance and repair work
- Identify and evaluate defects and ensure a continuous improvement process
- Take responsibility for the successful implementation of projects in the E/I area
- Direct contact person for the mechanical/process engineers and the E/I technicians/craftsmen
- Coordinate the interface to internal and external service providers
- Actively support the exchange of experiences with others and the further development of the site in all relevant E/I topics
WHO YOU ARE
- Master´s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Long-term experience in E/I engineering and maintenance of process plants within the chemical industry
- Strong technical and economic competence, detailed knowledge of electrical explosion protection and functional safety
- Knowledge of relevant norms, standards and legal requirements
- Application knowledge of engineering/maintenance tools and software
- Project management skills, good organizational and communication skills as well as a solution-oriented approach and flexibility
- Qualities of a team player (m/f/d) and motivator (m/f/d) with the ability to lead a team
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 397584
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology