At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
PAT Biotechnology Expert (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement innovative Process Analytical Technologies for biotechnological processes for therapeutic antibody production and for cell and gene therapies
- Concept design of new PAT solutions for end-to-end cell therapy processes
- Technology scouting
- Planning, execution and evaluation of feasibility and characterization studies in collaboration with partners from biological development or MSAT
- Consulting of partners on PAT
- Contribution to the development of PAT through collaborations with academics or partnering companies
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD in Life Sciences combined with several years of experience in PAT, ideally in a biopharmaceutical company
- Profound experience in implementing process analytical technologies, e.g. Raman spectroscopy for bioprocess monitoring
- Experience in biotechnology, bioprocess engineering or chemical and biological analytics is considered a plus
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong social skills and excellence in communications that allows you to manage interfaces to various disciplines in an intercultural setup
- Willingness for travel internationally (20%)
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 555836