At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Marketing Automation Specialist (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation, development and maintenance of customer journeys in Journey Builder
- Set up and execute email campaigns; plan and monitor work plans to ensure agreed upon milestones are met
- Perform data segmentation and data analysis tasks
- Communicate directly with other departments to ensure expectations are managed and met accordingly, as well as proactively provide solutions to issues as they arise
- Collaborate with Campaign Expert team and Content Studio teams to clarify requirements and development needs
- Set up content assets HTML and quality score them to ensure content is appropriate for delivery
- Testing, modifying, correcting, and ultimately editing and monitoring final journalling
- Proactively identify technical problem and provide solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business, computer science or equivalent with experience in project management and analytics
- Extensive experience in Pharma ComOps with a focus on digital channels, multi-channel campaigning and customer service
- Proven experience with agile or other rapid development methodologies and data literacy in data management and governance
- Ability to work in a complex environment, across many functions and levels, and collaboratively with different types of customers
- SFMC certification as an email specialist (m/f/d) as well as extensive functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target
- Good knowledge in all aspects of Email Studio (content creation / segmentation), reporting suite and with Journey Builder
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing) as well as SQL experience
- Proactive behavior and passion for CX and UX design knowledge as well as new trends and technologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 445089