Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Market Development Manager for Corn, Seeds and Crop Protection (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Technical Lead (m/f/d) with technical responsibility for the respective segments (Corn, Seeds and Crop Protection)
- Develop, manage and coordinate field programs
- Define and implement product positioning in the respective segments together with Marketing
- Address key technical issues (i.e. resistance management) and support communication to stakeholders as well as identify opportunities for
- Develop content for technical publications and generate and transfer product knowhow
- Support complaint handling for the respective segments
- Help to grow our business by innovating techniques and processes
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD or MSc with several years of experience, or BSc with long-term experience
- Superior understanding and expertise of agronomy and crop production as well as knowledge for the relevant crops
- Excellent seeds, crop protection knowledge
- Very good understanding of the agronomic market and it's dynamics
- Advanced computer and database skills as well as knowledge of other data management tools
- Ability to support innovation and future-oriented concepts
- Advanced written, verbal, and presentation skill set in German and English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 65904
Functional Area: Marketing