At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
MAPV AWS Cloud Solution Architect (f/m/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You provide IT products as reliable, performant and well-managed services
- You leverage your understanding of end-to-end business requirements to proactively contribute to differentiating IT project teams in Pharma MAPV (Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance) context with your IT architecture solution design and AWS cloud engineering expertise
- You design and engineer new cloud native applications and transform existing applications in a DevOps environment and oversee implementation and delivery
- You conduct feasibility studies, proof-of-concepts, experimentation (fast fail forward) and evaluate the outcomes for business consultancy and weigh them against business value and risk factors
- You take data-driven decisions and achieve a high level of automation in business processes incl. application integration
- You work in validated environment (GxP) to ensure a maximum level in patient safety
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, systems integration or similar with several years of experience as an AWS architect (f/m/d), integration role or comparable
- You have available great experience in architecture solution design for hyperscaler AWS solutions (e.g., data engineering, cyber security,
- Experience in Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance business processes as well as strong GxP / validation expertise is desirable
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills, strong communication and negotiation skills as well as agile mindset
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with project and product teams, business stakeholders and data functions
- Ability to work in complex global teams and leading virtual teams
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position can be located in Berlin, Leverkusen or Wuppertal.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Wuppertal-Aprath
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 634382