Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manufacturing IT Consultant & Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
You will become part of a team of manufacturing IT experts and project managers in a cooperative and motivating work environment. We are responsible
for the design of Bayer's Manufacturing IT landscape including the implementation and life cycle of MES systems in our production facilities worldwide
for our Pharmaceuticals Division.
- Responsibility for conceptual and operational tasks in the field of Manufacturing IT, especially in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Support the design of complex, cross-location production IT software architectures and applications
- Analyse MIT-relevant business processes as well as consulting, design and implementation of technical solutions for production-related IT systems
- Take over technical responsibility of MIT projects and guidance of external suppliers in the MIT environment
- (Further) development of professional excellence and current expertise for MES topics with a pharmaceutical focus in our organization
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science/information processing (master's or diploma degree) or comparable qualification or practical background
- First experience in the Manufacturing IT environment, preferably experience with Werum PAS-X-based systems or in the architecture of
production-related IT systems
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical production and corresponding requirements for IT systems (GxP)
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team
- Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 309882
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology