At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Manager Customs Operations (m/w/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, control and monitoring of the legally correct and timely customs and foreign trade processes in the area of Customs Operations (Import, Export and Management of Free Trade Agreements) for global shipments, in compliance with the applicable legal regulations, requirements for customs authorizations, and the internal customs and foreign trade compliance guidelines
- Monitoring, adjustment and, if necessary, expansion of the existing customs authorization AEO as well as definition and implementation of all necessary measures to maintain the existing customs authorization for AEO
- Expert support and further development of solutions for digitalization and complexity reduction of the IT-Tools in the area of Customs Operations
- Management of projects or business inquiries in the area of Customs Operations with a focus on compliance and profitability
- Contact person for Customs and International Trade matters in the area of Customs Operations
- Participation in the strategic and operational (further) development of the processes to ensure a smooth, inventory-optimized, efficient and legally compliant business processes along the global supply chain, taking into account the security of the supply of goods to avoiding any risk, as well as innovative and contemporary concepts (state of the art)
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduation in economics, law, business administration or as Dipl.-Finanzwirt (f/m/d), commercial training or adequate qualification
- Many years of experience, inclusive in the operational processing of import/export shipments in the area of customs and international trade of a global company
- Profound knowledge of customs and foreign trade law as well as preferential law
- Supply Chain and Logistics end-to-end skills
- Project management as well as process design skills
- Structured, responsible and solution-oriented way of working
- High degree of teamwork, communication skills, analytical thinking and independent work
- Profound knowledge of SAP (ERP & GTS) and ATLAS as well as confident handling of all common MS Office programs
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Be you. Be Bayer.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate
change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union
membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law.
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 783664