At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Lead Statistical Analyst (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create or contribute to SAP, study/integrated TLF and ADS specs
- Responsible for leading statistical programming and validation activities for all clinical study/integrated programming requests in close collaboration with study/integrated statistical team
- Prepare statistical programming deliverables for submissions and health authority question responses for all regions, HEOR, Marketing and other functions within the organization
- Responsible for strong partnering with study/project/compound/integrated statisticians and statistical programming teams to ensure use of compound/project standards. Cross- communication with other DS&A team members ensuring consistency within study standards and definitions
- Ensure compliance with E2E process within a clinical study
- Lead the Study/IA Statistical Analyst Team, if assigned
- Independently seek out and develop a broad knowledge of new programming trends and technologies on a continuous basis
- Self-motivated and vital interest to explore into new areas along with capability to define and establish efficient and state of the art processes
WHO YOU ARE
- MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics, or related field (of theoretical/technical depth)
- Experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- English fluent; verbally and in writing
This role can be filled in Berlin or Wuppertal.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 552109