At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Lead Engineer in the field of building automation/electrical engineering (m/f/d)
It is about you and the contribution of our entire team at Engineering & Technology (E&T) to deliver safe, reliable, and sustainable, technological solutions and innovations for BAYER.
Joining the Engineering department of E&T, you will be part of a team of subject matter experts who are connected across Bayer to build the smart factories of tomorrow. Together with our external partners, we identify and enable best engineering practices from project idea to commissioning for global investment projects. Our interdisciplinary network and exchange with research institutions and industry partners allow us to continuously advance our skills and expertise.
#BayerEngineering = Together we create value, for Bayer + for our customers!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The field of your responsibility includes the supervision of innovative construction projects from concept development to completion, primarily in the clean room sector and in laboratory buildings
- You represent the projects on behalf of the user and are responsible for the qualitative fulfilment of the planning contents
- You drive forward the networking with our most important partners and suppliers
- You identify innovative solutions and have the skills to establish them at Bayer in the field of building automation/electrical engineering
WHO YOU ARE
We are excited about your talent and passion for the position Lead Engineer in the field of building automation/electrical engineering (m/f/d). Attracting the right talent is important to us. We would be happy to identify and shape the career and development opportunities you are looking for together with you, also on a part-time basis.
- You have a degree (master's/diploma) in electrical engineering, automation technology or a similar field of study; alternatively, you have a bachelor's degree with several years of professional experience
- You are familiar with the work as a project engineer (m/f/d) for electrical, communications and building automation technology in accordance with HOAI
- Experience in planning building automation/electrical engineering in clean room technology or industry
- Self-confidence in handling projects in the pharmaceutical industry or in laboratory construction projects is a matter of course for you
- You have the ability to make judgements in the evaluation of existing facilities
- You are familiar in dealing with and managing external partners and planners
- You are willing to travel throughout Germany to support our projects
- You have a calm and confident manner and enjoy working in a team
- Business fluent German and fluent English complete your profile
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Who are we? To learn more about Engineering & Technology go to our E&T LinkedIn Life Page. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 585001