Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Laboratory Head Formulation Development - Parenteral Drug Delivery (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a lab with a focus on development of parenteral formulations of NCEs and/or NBEs and/or New Modalities and lead a team of lab technicians
- Define composition of novel drug products, develop and characterize safe, robust and economic manufacturing processes for new parenteral product formulations incl. scale-up and transfer into clinical supply manufacturing
- Consider alternative drug product formulation approaches to overcome technically challenging compound properties
- Represent formulation development in and/or lead the technical development team and represent the CMC function in global project teams
- Generate state of the art regulatory documentation with respect to drug product development reports and global registration modules
- Develop, realize and implement creative and innovative concepts incl. intellectual property to safeguard product developments in the field of parenteral dosage form development
WHO YOU ARE
- Post-graduate degree (PhD) as Pharmacist (m/f/d) or in a related field, preferably in pharmaceutical technology
- Experience in development, manufacturing, characterization and assessment of parenteral formulations (sterile liquids; aseptic processing; lyophilization - for small molecules and/or biological molecules); experience with new modalities (e.g. modified peptides, oligonucleotides) of advantage
- Proven skills and competence in respective scientific work
- Curiosity and willingness to develop new areas and creative problem solving skills whilst being result-oriented
- Ability to lead and inspire teams to achieve outstanding results as well as excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 42200
Functional Area: Biochemical R&D