At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Systems & Landscape Engineer (m/f/d)
The IT-Systems & Landscape Manager (m/f/d) is accountable to ensure the stable and compliant operation of a domain-driven IT-Landscape of externally managed research systems and applications. The IT-Landscape optimization includes an active lifecycle management against architectural principles in close alignment with the product line managers and is to be balanced between the two mandates of maximum business value and cost efficiency.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall ownership and accountability for applications provided by our service providers
- Manage lifecycle activities to ensure adherence to IT strategy and financial goals in close coordination with the product line managers
- Create and support processes to prioritize improvement projects and associated budgets to achieve maximum business value
- Produce portfolio information as the basis for financial planning cycles and create architectural artifacts (reference architectures, blueprints, guidelines, policies, etc.) in close coordination with software architects in the product lines
- Ensure compliance of IT systems and services (lifecycle documentation, e.g. risk assessment GxP determination, validation master plan, URS)
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in IT and business as well as vendor delivery teams, service and license management
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, natural sciences, or equivalent with long-term professional experience in software development and/or application management in a global environment
- Good knowledge of research processes, GxP and contract management
- Strategic thinking and dealing with complexity
- Enjoy working in a team
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate effectively and mediate conflicts
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position can be located in Berlin or Leverkusen.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen || Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 785077