At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Service Management - Product Manager CMDB (m/f/d)
The ITSM Platform & Product team is responsible for the Bayer ServiceNow platform and the continuous development of IT Service Management products, such as Incident, Service Request, Change, etc.
They use their experience to drive the roadmap for the Bayer CMDB. In collaboration with the stakeholders, you will develop the necessary requirements and assume product responsibility for the CMDB area vis-à-vis the technical teams.
For the product you will take over the program or project responsibility, plan product presentations, rollouts and trainings.
If you would like to become part of a highly motivated team that manages one of Bayer's central IT platforms in an agile manner, we would like to get to know you.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You (further) develop of a vision and roadmap for the ServiceNow CMDB in coordination with stakeholders
- You drive product innovation and continuous improvement through regular assessment of product capabilities and the associated user experience and life cycle management from a product perspective
- You work with stakeholders to better understand product requirements and expected implementations, as well as planning budgets and resources accordingly
- You identify and translate product requirements, as well as support in the requirement specification of the resulting use cases / stories
- You drive prioritization and coordination among all those involved in implementation, i.e., IT process managers, vendor & service management, ServiceNow platform architects and external implementation partners, as well as commission the necessary implementation designs and implementations
- You cooperate with platform architects and external implementation teams to ensure contractually agreed deliveries in compliance with defined requirements
- You plan product presentations, rollouts and trainings
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in (business) IT or comparable
- You have long-term professional experience in service integration or other areas of IT management, preferably as an IT product manager (m/f/d)
- You have multiple years of experience in working with internal and external stakeholders and/or managing external providers
- You have in-depth knowledge in relevant areas, e.g., IT product management, IT service integration, vendor management or IT delivery management
- You have expertise in information technology, preferably in topics related to ServiceNow and IT4IT
- You have experience in the operation and further development of a CMDB
- You have proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent intercultural understanding and experience
- You have strong strategic, analytical and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 544161