At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Product Analyst (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Product Analyst (m/f/d) supports Product Teams in translating requirements into digital solutions. As an IT Product Analyst (m/f/d), you'll play an important role in teaming up with your functional subject matter experts and product owners in Regulatory, PV, Medical, Clinical, development & engineering team, as well as interfacing other IT organizations to deliver value to our business. Your tasks in detail:
- You assist the Product Manager with defining new and improved products and services, turn ideas into concepts and run experiments with stakeholders, and work through the entire IT product lifecycle
- You assist Digital Transformation / IT Product Manager(s) in delivering large digital transformation programs, on the onset, supporting the CH Brave Veeva RIM implementation
- You provide technology teams with direction and requirements to shape desired products and features, are part of scrum teams and prioritize stories
- You keep up to date with the latest technology and market trends through external and internal collaboration to propose better products and solutions
- You assist accountable system owners with making and keeping products and services GxP validated
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (Master’s) in information technology or business studies and several years of experience in global IT product development
- You have experience with defining and communicating requirements, excellent project management (agile and waterfall) and track record of delivery worked in the life science industry, hands on experience with GxP validated R&D applications is a plus
- You have a good understanding of Regulatory Affairs, Medical and Clinical Affairs, Quality Assurance or Pharmacovigilance processes and systems
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills and are used to work with both functional stakeholders and technical teams spread across different locations around the globe
- You are passionate about supporting the development of capabilities through technology
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 461582
Functional Area: Information Technology