At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
Our Supply Center Bergkamen is the largest Bayer AG site for the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. More than 1,600 employees manufacture steroid hormones, contrast media and intermediates of the highest purity here.
The position of IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d) belongs to the Data Platform & Architecture department in the Manufacturing System Technology (MST) area. Key remit of Data Platform & Architecture is to ensure availability of IT infrastructure for the manufacturing and laboratory environment at our production site in Bergkamen, closed to Dortmund and Münster. Your main tasks are:
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of IT infrastructure architecture in manufacturing environments, especially Microsoft directory-services technologies
- Manage coexistence of on prem and cloud infrastructure
- Contact point for business and expert functions concerning manufacturing IT-topics and Microsoft related functionality
- Ensure high quality, availability and performance of IT-infrastructure components, in particular Microsoft-technologies
- Develop strategies and concepts for IT-services for a profitable use inside a manufacturing environment
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, information technology or completed vocational education/ career changer (m/f/d) with many years of practice in related topics
- Excellent knowledge in IT-infrastructure, in particular design and operation of Microsoft ActiveDirectory in enterprise environments
- Fundamental programming skills in one or more languages of the following: Python, Java, Golang, Ruby
- Strong team player (m/f/d) and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Hybrid work is possible.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Bergkamen (closed to Dortmund), Germany
Reference Code: 595684