At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of IT infrastructure architecture in manufacturing environments, especially Microsoft directory-services technologies
- Design and further development of automation of all infrastructure-related processes and systems
- Manage coexistance of on prem and cloud infrastructure
- Contact point for business and expert functions concerning manufacturing IT-topics and Microsoft related functionality
- Ensure high quality, availability and performance of IT-infrastructure components, in particular Microsoft-technologies
- Develop strategies and concepts for IT-services for a profitable use inside a manufacturing environment
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, information technology or related topics
- Excellent knowledge in IT-infrastructure, in particular design and operation of Microsoft ActiveDirectory in enterprise environments
- Deep knowledge of automation technologies and procedures like Infrastructure as Code
- Fundamental programming skills in one or more languages of the following: Python, Java, Golang, Ruby
- At least five year relevant experience in above mentioned environment
- High flexibility, teamwork capability, self-sufficiency in problem solving
- Fluent in German and English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 464424
Functional Area: Information Technology