At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Information Security Management Lead (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of a Global Cyber Security and Risk Management team you will play a key role in safeguarding Bayer’s digital infrastructure and information. As the IT Information Security Management Lead (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the cyber security governance framework for Bayer. The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Manage Bayer's cyber security governance framework and lead its development
- Develop and steer Bayer's IT information security management system
- Establish procedures and guidelines for a common control framework to protect Bayer's information in alignment with international standards and regulatory bodies
- Support cyber security risk management teams on implementation of security policy across Bayer divisions and enabling functions
- Present regular status reports to CSRM management
- Global contact (m/f/d) for and guidance on all issues related to information security risk management
- Ensure cyber security governance adapts to new technologies, practices, and shifts in cyber threats
- Promote awareness and build relationships for managing information security risks within the Bayer Group
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in information technology, sciences/engineering, or relevant long-term experience
- Long-term experience in an IT risk management equivalent role
- Strong cyber security knowledge and understanding, particularly around control frameworks and risk management methodologies
- In depth knowledge of IT security governance and international standards
- Good project management skills with experience working with global teams
- Ability to motivate, consider innovative approaches and to be agile in a changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 417305