Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Intern Training and Community Management (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a creative, motivated and engaged talent (m/f/d), who will support us with the planning and creation of editorial content and events for our community. In detail you will:
- Support drafting online and offline events for a strong engagement with the international community
- Work on planning and organization of community events as well as creation and development of e-learning modules
- Support editorial planning for the communication with the international community on various internal channels
- Create, organize, publish and maintain texts, images and animations for different media, e. g. intranet, blogs, newsletters, posters, videos, presentations, etc.
- Edit, review and maintain communication content on various internal channels
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) with focus on communication, human resources, marketing or equivalent
- First experience in administration of digital platforms (blogs, social media platforms, Microsoft office platforms) is a plus
- Motivated to expand your first experiences in organizing events and to show your networking and communication talent
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Looking for opportunities to share, exchange and create content in written and personal formats with international communities
- Team player (m/f/d) with proven networking capabilities
- Proactive, reliable, ceative, courageous and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
We offer a 6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) as of now. Please apply online by submitting a cover letter, CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university, if applicable. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 46970
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Entry Level : Student