At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Supply Chain Analytics (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Active support in various projects in the area of supply chain analytics and reporting in the EMEA supply chain (Bayer Consumer Health Division)
- Further development and technology transition of reporting and analytics dashboards
- Assistance in conceptual development of an E2E Control Tower for the EMEA Supply Chain
- Support in the definition, planning and implementation of business process automation using RPA (Robot Process Automation)
- Actively support and lead team performance meetings
- Assist with information preparation and ad-hoc data analysis for team members and decision makers
WHO YOU ARE
- Registered student (m/f/d) in the field of supply chain management, economics, information sciences or comparable course of study
- Initial experience in the fields of supply chain management, economics, information science is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in data visualization is desirable
- Pleasure in working in a team as well as commitment and motivation
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, CV, certificates, matriculation certificate, examination/study regulations) for a start from september 2022 for a duration of 6 months.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 552961