At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Service Integration in Enterprise Platforms & Infrastructure (m/f/d)
Our Country IT team is a deeply integrated and value adding part of Bayer’s Corporate IT organization. Managing a large variety of IT Services through an ecosystem of internal and external partners to create seamless user and service experience is our objective. With our unique approach to collaborate across regions, countries, organizations, and cultures we play a key role in sustaining Bayer’s IT.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Work at the interface between our divisions Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Crop Science and our global IT ecosystem
- Engage with business representatives from Divisions and Functions for seamless IT Service delivery experience, advising them how to best leverage IT
- Help to analyze and structure complex IT service challenges; you will be exposed to the design and implementation of IT service options; being fully integrated in our global Service Integration team
- Acquire distinct knowledge about the IT Service Integration and Management discipline at Bayer, its strategic positioning and you will actively participate in driving this forward
- Get accustomed to state-of-the art IT Service Integration processes and complementing IT solutions; being exposed to additional topics, such as IT Security and IT Compliance will be an additional benefit
As a member of our global Country IT team you will acquire deep insights and expertise into:
- Working in an international, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary context
- Collaboration with and steering of a multi-partner IT ecosystem, comprising global, large-scale IT Service Providers
- Bayer’s global and complex IT application landscape and Infrastructure
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the Information Technology, IT Management or comparable
- Prior exposure or internships in Information Technology recommendable
- Good understanding of and considerable interest in business administration
- Willingness and pleasure to work in an international, interdisciplinary team (“networker”)
- Distinct communication and influencing skills
- English written and spoken
It is your chance to become part of Bayer’s IT organization driving the company’s digitalization efforts.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 546121