At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Product Platform in Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
We are a global team and the core unit for providing integrated platforms and products for Bayer’s internal customers. We provide value by modern and future oriented architecture design, that drives digital transformation with the foundation of best technology decisions and fundamental knowhow about all central processes of the company like finance, controlling, human resources, communication, and procurement.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Learn and practice to apply project- and program management methodologies in high-priority projects for Enabling functions
- Translate business strategies into strategic target architectures. Optimize target architecture for product platforms to simplify technology and enable digital business models. Coach and consult the organization in the adaption and usage of enterprise architecture methods and best practices in their daily business
- Be part of the excellence team of human centered design of products for key customers of Enabling functions; apply methodologies to lead a cross functional team to a common understanding of what is value for the customer and how IT can create moments that matters to the end users (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have decided for a university or bachelor study of information technology, economical IT or similar qualifications and are in the 3rd or 4th semester
- You are interested in contributing actively to a dynamic team and the product platform architecture landscape of Bayer’s enabling functions
- You want to apply methodologies and learnings in projects and product teams that create measurable value for the customers
- You are creative and keen to learn how to establish a high performing product platform architecture as backbone for Bayer’s Corporate organization
- You would like to take over responsibility and drive for results as team player and with self-organized way of working
- You have good knowledge of English and German both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 546041