At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Procurement BP Transportation & Warehousing (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
In our procurement department for transportation & warehousing services we offer interesting internships based on different projects in the fields of ocean freight, air freight, overland freight and warehousing services. The projects range from conducting studies (e.g. make or buy and market intelligence) via supporting global tender and supplier management activities to spend analysis tasks.
- Support procurement projects in the area of transportation & warehousing services
- Help to analyze and evaluate quotes from service providers
- Support global tender and implementation activities
- Align with necessary stakeholders from supply chain or quality
- Provide spend analysis and develop reports
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled master degree student (m/f/d) in business economics, logistics, industrial engineering or related subject
- Interest in supply chain management, transportation and warehousing topics, previous work experience in this fields is desired
- Initial project management experience preferred experiences in international environment (work or studies abroad)
- Very good knowledge of relevant MS Office programs
- Strong communication and coordination skills as well as a passion for team work
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) as of autumn 2022. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your preferred start date and timeframe in your application.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 594001