Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Intern - Pharma Customer Excellence Academy (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of various customer excellence activities such as learning activities, change initiatives and community related tasks
- Work closely with the Customer Excellence team to initiate new activities and to drive existing projects successfully forward
- Provide support for internal workshops and events
- Develop and implement communication plans in different channels including Microsoft Sharepoint 365
- Support set-up, recording and reporting of learning modules and sessions in Learners Experience Platform and Learning Management System
WHO YOU ARE
- Studies in marketing, communications or business administration
- Interest in business and marketing processes in a complex matrix organization
- Profound Windows and MS Office knowledge
- Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and novel concepts
- High degree of reliability, flexibility and ability to work in teams
- Self-initiative, able to grasp tasks and to focus on main aspects when implementing them quickly and efficiently
- Strong sense of responsibility and output oriented
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) starting from March 2021. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 278202
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services