At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern People & Talent Strategy in Digital Transformation & IT (m/f/d)
We drive digital transformation together with the Enabling Functions, our Group-wide competence centers in which business support services are bundled - and here people are key. Together with the team, you will drive impactful initiatives to accelerate our international team’s impact on digital transformation. You will have the opportunity to gain deep insights into People & Talent Strategy in digital transformation & IT.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Engaging in a creative environment to develop concepts and subsequently implement them for our people strategy in close alignment with the People & Talent Strategy lead
- Proactively drive assigned tasks on your own
- Supporting the implementation of initiatives including content definition, event organization and feedback from our teams
- Creating learning paths on our learning platform together with the content owners from our teams
- Coordinating research activities and preparing presentations
- Preparing articles and posts for communication on a variety of channels
- Your personal development is very important to us which is why we offer regular feedback and mentoring sessions to you
WHO YOU ARE
- Registered student (m/f/d) in business administration/informatics, educational sciences, psychology or a related subject
- Gained already practical experience through previous internships
- Affinity with learning practices, people and technologies
- Self-starter, quickly familiarizing yourself with new and sophisticated tasks
- Creative, with high engagement skills and confident to operate IT tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Yammer, Teams)
- Enjoy working in a global and virtual working environment
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken
Be part of Team Bayer. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, resume and references). The internship is designed for a duration of 6 months, full-time and in a hybrid mode of working.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 708581