At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Inhouse Consulting - Research & Development (m/f/d)
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work life balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading Inhouse Consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC). Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at S&BC. Bring your expertise to one of our departments in the areas of Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales or Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Be a member of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Assist with project-related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Help in strategic assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in developing proposals for change together with the client, based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Get in direct contact with customers and fellow consultants
- Help to drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Gain interesting and challenging insights into the Inhouse Consulting activities of a DAX company
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently in the main study phase of a science, medicine, pharmacology, engineering, business or psychology degree course or in the process of completing such a course
- First experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work experience abroad
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage
We offer you an internship ideally starting in January 2022 or later for a period of up to 6 months and look forward to receiving your online application with complete documents. This includes cover letter and resume in English, certificates (high school diploma and university transcript), matriculation certificate and, in the case of a mandatory internship, the study regulations. Please also tell us the period in which an internship is possible for you in the cover letter.
After the internship we will discuss acceptance into our intern retention program "Stay Connected" and related entry-level positions at S&BC. Feel free to visit us on Instagram and www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 426265
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting