At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Inhouse Consulting HR-Marketing (m/f/d)
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work life balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading Inhouse Consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC). Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at S&BC.
Join our HR team if you have a passion for HR topics and are curious what it's like to be part of a DAX company.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- You support us in the planning, conception and implementation of recruiting events and projects in digital talent marketing
- You develop target group-specific communication content for social media (Instagram and LinkedIn)
- You do active sourcing in LinkedIn to attract new talents for Strategy & Business Consulting
- You support us in the documentation and collection of measured values (KPIs) for recruiting events and LinkedIn campaigns
- You are responsible for your very own project in close cooperation with one of your team members
WHO YOU ARE
- You are studying media or communication sciences, business administration or a comparable course
- Your heart beats for social media and digital media and you have initial experience with LinkedIn
- You are able to work on several projects / task packages at the same time in a detail-oriented and efficient manner
- You go beyond the obvious and enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
- You enjoy working in a team, are proactive and willing to continually expand your skills
- You have advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- You communicate convincingly in spoken and written English
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
We offer you an internship ideally starting in June 2022 or later for a period of up to 6 months and look forward to receiving your online application with complete documents. This includes cover letter and resume in English, certificates (high school diploma and university transcript), matriculation certificate and, in the case of a mandatory internship, the study regulations. Please also tell us the period in which an internship is possible for you in the cover letter.
Feel free to visit us on Instagram and www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 584941