At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern in the IT Workforce Team (m/f/d)
In our IT Workforce department, we do everything we can to enable and actively support the digital transformation of our global organization.
Or more pointedly in two hashtags: #pushdigitalboundaries #acceleratefuture
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- You are a content scout for exciting content in Bayer's IT that we want to talk about
- You help prepare articles & snippets for internal/external communication on a wide variety of channels
- You impress us with your learning curve when introducing workshops and trainings
- You are looking forward to helping with special tasks to support diversity and inclusion
- You enjoy designing learning events and supporting their implementation
- You would like to help further strengthen the learning culture of our IT
- You are supporting the team in preparing graphics and initiatives
- You coordinate our intern community
- You don't get anxiety when working with Google Analytics
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) in the fields of computer science, business informatics, communication sciences or a related subject
- You’re not scared by the common MS Office programs, and you don't get scared when someone shares their Outlook calendar with you
- You have a basic knowledge in photo and video editing
- You communicate to the point and have the ability and pleasure to quickly familiarize yourself with complex and new tasks
- Your quick comprehension, fun in learning and a high degree of creativity and independence provide for very good results
- You have a very good command of English and a resilient command of written and spoken German
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, resume and references). The internship is designed for a duration of 6 months, and it takes place full-time. Two days in the Leverkusen office and three days remote are planned.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany, Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 602764