At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern in Integrated Campaign Management in Customer Platform Pharma (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Proficient in Drupal (or other content management systems), html and css. Able to build responsive and accessible web pages
- Experience tracking and measuring with Google Analytics
- Experience with user experience, accessibility and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Understanding of WCAG requirements and knowledge of related standards and guidelines
- Translate accessibility standards into testable requirements for developers and designers
- Audit existing websites against these new standards to determine benchmarks
- Develop usability best practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Registered student (m/f/d) in the field of engineering & technology, supply chain management, information technology or comparable course of study
- Initial experience in the fields is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in data visualization is desirable
- Pleasure in working in a team as well as commitment and motivation
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany, Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 699641