Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Intern in Global Pharmaceutical Congress Management (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Project management support for the global congress manager in planning, organizing, implementing and de-briefing of global pharmaceutical congresses
- Close cooperation with the global and local brand teams, Global Medical Affairs and agencies to ensure the successful and smooth organization
- Support the development of impactful pre-, during- and post congress HCP engagement activities
- Involvement in the preparation of global internal congress communications for Bayer
- Support in the budget control and post congress evaluation and reporting
Who you are
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business administration or international management with a focus on communication, marketing, event management or equivalent
- Computer skills, especially high level of competence in PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of SharePoint is an advantage
- Interest in pharmaceutical marketing and congress organization
- Experience in event management is desirable
- Very reliable and flexible and a very good team player
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and organizational talent
- Very good spoken and written English, knowledge of another language is an advantage
We offer a 6 month internship (either compulsory or voluntary) starting as soon as possible. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 42911
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Student