Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Intern in Digital Transformation Human Resources (m/f/d)
„We enable our people to create better life” – our objective at HR is to be a strategic partner for our business to create value for Bayer. As part of the global HR organization, our team fosters Digital Transformation focusing on the following topics: driving digital mindset & capabilities, enhancing employee experience and enabling with new technologies.
We offer an exciting internship that will give you an opportunity to learn and participate in innovation and digital transformation projects across all HR disciplines (talent attraction, talent development, total rewards, employee data analytics).
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Participate in global HR projects as member of the HR Digital Transformation team with multiple facets
- Support in Employee Experience Design, starting from the as-is-employee journey analysis over to-be-design thinking to developing prototypes
- Engage with automation technologies (e.g. process & task mining, virtual assistant, workflows)
- Support in change management, communication and learning initiatives (e.g. digital mindset, data storytelling)
- Learn about new ways of working and agile project management
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in a university study course of a subject you are passionate about
- Interest in HR project management
- Passion for transformation and technologies
- Flexible, innovative and creative mindset
- Joy of experimentation and questioning the status quo
- Enjoy working in a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 3-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) starting as of now. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and the time frame.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 359862
Functional Area: Human Resources