At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern - Global Air & Ocean Operations Support (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support the Global Control Tower in the coordination of strategic & operational initiatives with focus on the global air & ocean operations including the set up of a global community and governance structure
- Help with the overall project management & operational activities and coordinate different functional areas
- Support alignment with necessary stakeholders as well as provide support in issue solving during the Hypercare phase of a transport transformation project
- Aid in KPI monitoring by collecting and reviewing the current figures, risks and issues
- Coordinate and support different internal and external parties
WHO YOU ARE
- Ongoing master studies in business, supply chain management, logistics, industrial engineering or comparable
- First project management experience in an international environment preferred
- Interest and first practical experience in supply chain management and transportation topics are a plus
- Very good communication skills and good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We are looking forward to your complete online application (including CV, letter of motivation, proof of enrollment, certificates) for an internship as of now for 6 months.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 592862