At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Facility Engineering (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support in the recording, labeling and categorization of facilities, equipment and infrastructure equipment
- Reconciliation of inventory lists with investment controlling and the maintenance systems used
- Support in the development of a system to facilitate the continuous recording of movable equipment
- Assist in a GAP analysis of maintenance needs in the area of research & development
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in business/engineering or natural sciences
- Initial experience in maintenance management as well as interest in machine/laboratory technology
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- High degree of initiative and commitment
- Very good German skills and basic English skills
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, CV, certificate of study and references) for an internship starting in August for a period of three months.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 439541
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services