At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Digital Lead for Supply Chain & Logistics (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Active support in various projects in the field of supply chain analytics and reporting across all divisions of Bayer AG
- Participation in the conceptual development of innovative IT solutions for supply chain management in the areas of end-to-end supply chain planning, production & quality, inventory & write-off management or downstream e.g. development of a reporting and analytics tool for inventory projections
- Assistance in the piloting and further developments of advanced analytics use cases for the area of supply chain e.g. further development of a tool for optimizations of planning parameters
- Support in developing a strategy and concepts for establishing decision support solutions (standard reporting vs. self service)
- Support in the validation of business processes with regards to logical and factual relationships with a focus on optimization and automation
- Participation in the development of process mining models to identify deficiencies in individual business processes
- Support in preparing information for different stakeholders and decision makers
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in economics or a comparable subject
- First experience in the areas of supply chain management, process mining and/or IT as well as corresponding internships are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Power BI, Tableau and / or Analysis for Office is beneficial
- Enjoy working in an international team and have an interest in IT
- Excellent analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- Strong communication skills and initiative as well as enjoyment of the implementation of innovative ideas
- Fluent in German and English language, both written and spoken
We offer you an internship (compulsory or voluntary) from now on for a period of 4-6 months. The internship can be selectively conducted from a remote location. Please apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, certificate of enrollment) and stating your earliest possible starting date and possible time frame for the internship.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 497342
Functional Area: Information Technology