At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Digital Health Investment (m/f/d)
G4A is Bayer’s digital health partnerships and investments team dedicated to scaling digital health companies in order to create impact and change the experience of health. Our team’s vision is to reach health for all through digital health. To achieve this goal we are working together with like-minded start-ups, government, investors, and strategic partners to offer early stage start-up investments as well as commercial partnerships and late stage investments. With your application, you’ll be applying to join a fast-paced team that is passionate to change the experience of health by scaling digital health innovations around the world.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Working with and supporting team in analyzing and developing startup valuations and financial analysis
- Analyzing digital health industry and investment relevant data for a variety of business development purposes and market research
- Preparing due diligence documentation for potential partner company candidates
- Analyzing digital health startup relevant data for a variety of business purposes
- Participating in strategic business development topics and meetings
- Preparing digital health market intelligence and research briefs
- Preparing and supporting in strategic project and business development presentations in PowerPoint
- Working with team members for operations and project management for the global G4A startup programs
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in finance, business, or similar
- Prior internships with venture capital, investment banking or financial industry is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and skillsets in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about digital health and proactive in bringing solutions to problems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
We look forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV and references) for a start from 26 June 2022 for a period of 6 months.
Reference Code: 625021